Frequently Asked Questions

Should I wait until my child is older to see if he/she will grow out of his/her speech and language difficulties?
What can I expect from therapy at West Island Speech Therapy?
Are speech therapy fees covered by Medicare?
What are some other related services that my child may benefit from?
I didn’t find the answer to my question here, what can I do?

A little help for our friends!


The Child Disability Benefit

Children under age 18 who may be eligible for the CDB disability tax credit.

Handicapped Children Supplement

Parents Can apply for a supplement for handicapped children.

Registered Disability Savings Plan

Tax credits and deductions are available for persons with disabilities.